These are my pledges, Residents will be my guide. The Manifesto is my plan of action!
If elected as the parliamentary candidate for Colchester, I will:
- Campaign for all, especially the low waged, the unemployed, the homeless and poorly housed.
- Champion policy to give women the means to participate in society, politics and work by campaigning for better childcare, flexible working and services and against domestic violence, rape and harassment.
- Improve access and inclusion for disabled people in Colchester.
- Represent older people by developing strong welfare and inclusion policies locally.
- Campaign for the interests of the LGBTQ community in Colchester and beyond.
- Continue to campaign for social justice towards refugees and other BME groups in Colchester.
- Be a loud voice for the marginalised, helping others to break through the fear and passivity of local conservatism.